With access to the Patient Health Portal, you can have direct online access to medical record lab results, allergies, medical history and more.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY ENROLLED IN THE HEALTH PORTAL CLICK HERE
IF YOU ARE NOT YET ENROLLED IN THE PATIENT HEALTH PORTAL:
1. Initial set-up must be completed from a desktop or laptop computer.
2. To self-enroll, you must have provided an email at the time of registration. If an email was not provided, contact HIMPORTAL@bmcf.com or (214) 407-5375 for assistance.
3. If an email address was provided at registration, this is the email address that must be used for enrollment by clicking this link.
4. Complete all fields on the enrollment request. Your medical record number is required for enrollment, and must include the F and leading zeros. This number is located on the health portal flier given to you at the time of registration.
5. If enrollment is successful, you will receive an email with a link to create your own permanent logon ID and password for the portal. Check your spam/junk folder if the email is not in your inbox.
6. After you create your logon ID and password, you will be prompted to log off and sign back on with your newly created logon ID and password.