With access to the Patient Health Portal, you can have direct online access to medical record lab results, allergies, medical history, and more.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY ENROLLED IN THE HEALTH PORTAL CLICK HERE
IF YOU ARE NOT YET ENROLLED IN THE PATIENT HEALTH PORTAL:
1. Initial set-up must be completed from a desktop or laptop computer.
2. To self-enroll, you must have provided an email at the time of registration. If an email was not provided, contact HIMPORTAL@bmcf.com or (214) 407-5375 for assistance.
3. If an email address was provided at registration, this is the email address that must be used for enrollment by clicking this link.
4. Complete all fields on the enrollment request. Your medical record number is required for enrollment and must include the F and leading zeros. This number is located on the health portal flier given to you at the time of registration.
5. If enrollment is successful, you will receive an email with a link to create your own permanent login ID and password for the portal. Check your spam/junk folder if the email is not in your inbox.
6. After you create your login ID and password, you will be prompted to log off and sign back on with your newly created login ID and password.
9. Your health information can be accessed through an application such as those used on a smartphone. Depending on the application you choose, you may be able to access some of your information that is currently available in our patient portal described above. If you are interested in using an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions