If you have any medical concerns, please contact your physician immediately, a list of our OB/GYN physicians can be found here. You are also welcome to call our Women’s Services department at 214.407.5510 or visit our department directly. Our labor and delivery department is located on the second floor of the hospital. Please enter through the main entrance where valet parking is available. Our front desk concierge can direct you.
The Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Frisco Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) provides advanced life-support services and technologies for premature and seriously ill newborns.
Staffed by specialized nurses, nutritionists, neonatologists and many other skilled staff, the unit is designed to promote optimal developmental care for sick infants.
Family-centered care is our priority in the NICU. For your convenience and comfort, we offer:
• 24 hour per day visiting hours for parents
• Kangaroo care, or skin-to-skin contact
• Lactation consultants• Comfortable Recliner Chairs
• Comprehensive discharge planning and coordination
• We also work closely with Pediatric Cardiologists, Ophthalmologist, Maternal and Neonatal Therapists to provide developmental support during and after your baby’s stay.
In addition, “NICU View” is available for our parents so that they are able to see their newborn at all times. Instructions for accessing NICU View are distributed to parents as they are admitted to the hospital.
If you have any questions or would like information on our NICU and the resources we provide, please click here for a full list of questions and answers.
In addition to our advanced equipment to treat newborns, we offer specialized education through our dedicated staff to help you understand your baby’s unique health needs.