Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Frisco is pleased to provide scholarship assistance to selected students seeking to pursue training in selected healthcare disciplines associated with an Associate's Degree Program. The scholarship is for (but not limited to) full tuition, books, and school-based fees and is only available for the degrees listed below.
For more information on the scholarship, please click here
Deadline: Scholarship applications, including other ‘Required Documents,’ are due by June 16, 2023, at midnight. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Eligibility: Eligibility is limited to applicants meeting each of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents
- Applicants must maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Applicants must agree, as a condition of any financial assistance offered, to remain in their selected course of study
- Enrolled full-time (defined as no less than 12 hours per semester or as determined by the school)
- Applicants must agree, as a condition of any financial assistance offered, to enter into a work agreement at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Frisco after completing their selected course of study
- Applicants must meet employment eligibility requirements
Please note that all scholarship applications require submission of the first page of the parent’s most recent 1040 US Tax Form, showing Adjusted Gross Income (AGI). Scholarship decisions cannot be made without the required tax information.
Required Documents: The following documents must be submitted for consideration:
- Completed application (online only)
- High School transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation From Representatives From Your High School (Administrator, Counselors, and/or Teachers)
- Parental/Guardian 1040 Tax Form With AGI (Adjusted Gross Income) – Most Recent Tax Filing (If you want financial need to be considered in the scholarship selection process)
Please note that selected candidates’ parents will be obligated to enter into a Promissory Note to affirm their understanding of the terms and conditions of the scholarship offer.