– During patient surgery, family and guests may wait in the main lobby area.
– Complimentary coffee and pastries are available in our main lobby.
– There are no established visiting hours, but consideration must be given to the patients and their need for rest during their time of recovery.
– The Women’s Center is closed from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. for quiet time.
– Out of courtesy for the patients, please limit cell phone usage in patient care areas.
– While in surgery, visitors under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult.
– Parents of patients under age 18 must remain in the building.
– Children of adult patients are not allowed to stay overnight.
– Vending machines are located in the Imaging Services waiting area.
– Our hospital Café is open to visitors for breakfast from 6:30-10 am, for lunch from 11:00 am until 2:00 pm Dinner is served from 5:00 -8:30 pm.
– Meals may be purchased with cash, debt card or credit card.
– Inpatients may have one free meal delivered to their room for a guest.
– We are a smoke free facility.
– Our gift shop – Lori’s Gifts – is located in Professional Office Building 2 on the first floor. The shop is open from 9:00 am – 7:00 pm on Monday -Friday and 10:00 am – 5:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
– Please enter the hospital through the main entrance.
Located on the first floor in the Imaging Lobby.
Located on the first floor near the Main Lobby.
Open Monday through Sunday:
–Breakfast: 6:30 am (7:00 am on weekends) to 10:00 am
–Lunch: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
–Dinner: 5:00 – 8:30 pm
–Complimentary coffee service is available in the dining area 24/7.
Located on the first floor of Professional Building 2.
Open 24 hours a day for prayer and quiet reflection.
To speak to a chaplain, please contact your nurse or dial 469.487.3901.
Gift Shop – Lori’s Gifts
Located on the first floor of Professional Building 2
Open M-F from 9:00 am – 7:00 pm and Weekends from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Located on the first floor near the Imaging Lobby and in the Women’s Services waiting area.