• During patient surgery, family and guests may wait in the main lobby area.
• Complimentary coffee and pastries are available in the lobby.
• There are no established visiting hours, but consideration must be given to the patients and their need for rest during their time of recovery.
• The Women’s Center is closed from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. for quiet time.
• Out of courtesy for the patients, please limit cell phone usage in patient care areas.
• While in surgery, visitors under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult.
• Parents of patients under age 18 must remain in the building.
• Children of adult patients are not allowed to stay overnight.
• Vending machines are located in the Imaging Services waiting area.
• Carl’s Café is open to visitors for breakfast from 6:30-10 a.m. and for lunch from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. Dinner is served from 5-8:30 p.m.
• Meals may be purchased with cash, debt card or credit card.
• Inpatients may have one free meal delivered to their room for a guest.
• We are a smoke free facility.
• Please enter the hospital through the main entrance.
• Located on the first floor in the Imaging Lobby.
• Located on the first floor near the Main Lobby.
• Open Monday through Sunday:
–Beakfast: 6:30 a.m. (7 a.m. on weekends) to 10 a.m.
–Lunch: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
–Dinner: 5-8:30 p.m.
–Complimentary coffee service is available in the dining area 24/7.
• Located on the first floor of Professional Building 2 near Simply Blessed Flowers & Gifts.
• Open 24 hours a day for prayer and quiet reflection.
• To speak to a chaplain, please contact your nurse or dial 469.487.3901.
• Located on the first floor near the Imaging Lobby and in the Women’s Services waiting area.