At Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Frisco, we strive to provide quality, patient-centered health care in a comfortable and friendly environment. Each member of the Baylor Frisco team is committed to helping you heal quickly, so you can return to the life that you enjoy. Click here to download a copy of our “Patient Guide to Surgery“.
• Upon arrival at Baylor Frisco, please use the free valet parking service at the front entrance or the front parking area.
• As you enter the facility through the main lobby, you will be greeted by our concierge who will guide you through the registration process.
• Please have your insurance card and identification available. The registrar will review your pre-admission information and complete the check-in process, including the collection of co-payments or deductibles as indicated by your insurance benefits. Please be prepared to cover these expenses prior to surgery.
• The registration coordinator will notify the appropriate department of your arrival.
• Please have a seat in the waiting area where we provide complimentary coffee and danishes for your loved ones. You will then be escorted to your designated pre-operative area.
• Arrange for cash or a check to be held by friends or family waiting for you in case a prescription is written and needs to be filled at a pharmacy after you are discharged.
• Please have your doctor notify scheduling no later than 72 hours prior to your surgery if you will need an interpreter or require further assistance due to hearing, speech or visual impairments.
• Leave your valuables, including jewelry and watches, at home.
• Do not wear contact lenses. If you are taking prescription and/or over-the-counter medications, vitamins or herbal supplements, please bring a complete list containing the dosage(s) or the actual medicine bottles.
• If you are being admitted to the hospital after surgery, bring prescription medications in original pharmacy containers.
• If you received a packet of information and forms from your doctor, please bring this packet with you.
• If you have questions regarding our check-in procedures, please call the numbers listed below:
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Frisco’s Carl’s Café offers a variety of meal options. Carl’s Café is located on the first level of the hospital, adjacent to the main lobby.
Open Monday through Sunday Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. (7 a.m. on weekends) to 10 a.m. Lunch: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dinner: 5-8:30 p.m.
Complimentary coffee service is available in the dining area 24/7.
Vending machines for snacks and beverages are located in the imaging lobby on the first level of the hospital and in the waiting area of our Women’s Services Department. They are available 24 hours a day.
The Concierge Desk is located in the front lobby on the first floor of the hospital. At the Concierge Desk, you will find a concierge available from 5:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, to answer questions or assist you with any needs you may have.
Care & Counseling When You Need it Most
Chaplains visit with patients and family members at the hospital and elsewhere providing spiritual care, counseling and education to people of all faiths. Chaplains address the spiritual and emotional elements of patient care, crisis ministry, bereavement and grief support.
Services are offered for special occasions, such as weddings, memorial services, adoption and blessing ceremonies and national observances. Communion and other religious observances may be requested through the chaplain’s office.
Pastoral Care supports healing environment programs that help soothe and care for patients such as newborn blessings and inspirational literature.
To speak to a chaplain, please contact your nurse or dial 469.487.3901.
The chapel is open to everyone at all times. The chapel is located on the first floor of the Professional Office Building 2.