Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
Surgical Services EVS Cleaning Attendant / Full-Time, 4:30p – 1:00a, Monday – Friday
Under the supervision of the Director of Surgical Services, the Environment Attendant is responsible for environmental cleaning and disinfecting. This individual performs a variety of routine cleaning functions in assigned area to maintain a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition.
- Completion of high school education or equivalent preferred. Must be able to read, write and follow instructions.
- At least two to six months of experience as an Environment Attendant. Hospital experience preferred.
- Possess the ability to follow established cleaning methods in performing daily tasks.
- Possess the ability to perform routine repetitive cleaning ofOR’s and sterile corridors.
- Possess the ability to terminally clean OR’s.
- Must be able to keep all equipment in good working condition.
- Possess the ability to perform periodic or situational duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org