Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
Surgery Scheduling Supervisor / Full-time, 8:30a-5:00p, Mon – Fri
Responsibilities include scheduling and overseeing scheduling employee(s) as well as ensuring accurate data.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 1 yr. previous experience in hospital operating room scheduling required.
- 1yr, Supervisory experience required.
- Must have the skills necessary to operate the office equipment required to fulfill job duties.
- Must be able to multitask and have ability to handle and process challenging situations with physician offices and other areas within the hospital.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English.
- Forty-five (45) wpm typing skills required.
- Medical terminology and computer experience required.
- Previous experience as a scrub tech desired.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and be detail oriented with strong team working skills.
- Must be dependable and flexible regarding working hours.
- Knowledgeable of insurance benefits terminology preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com