Website Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
Sterile Processing Technician FT, 11pm-7:30a M-F
The Sterile Processing Technician cares for and maintains all surgical instrumentation. Assists with daily QA program.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Certification (CRCST) through IAHCSMM or CRSPT through CBSPD required within 6 months of hire
- 2-3 years’ experience as Instrument Room Technician. Experience with all types of sterilizers.
- Knows operating room instrumentation. Organized in setting up operating room instrument tray.
- Understands operation of steam/ gravity sterilizer. Understands Low Temperature Gas sterilizers (Sterrad).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com