Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Frisco
Ultrasound Tech / PRN, Varied
Assists Radiologist in performance of diagnostic sonography procedures. Performs quality sonographic procedures accurately and in timely manner. Operates ultrasound equipment, develops film, and prepares patient’s room, equipment, supplies and medications. Provides patient services using imaging modalities. Practices proper radiation safety techniques on all exams performed.
- Graduate of an allied health accredited program.
- Some hospital experience preferred.
- Must be ARDMS / RVT or ARRT (S) / RVT registered or registry eligible
- Current BLS Certification
- Must be well trained to handle different ages and risk factors when performing sonographic procedures.
- Must be able to participate in Departmental Call Rotation