Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
Seasonal Registered Nurse – Med/Surg, $80.00/hr.
Seasonal RN – Med/Surg
Commitment: 12 weeks
Seasonal RN Rate: $80.00 per hour
Completion Bonus: $2,000
- Completion bonus is to be paid after completing 12 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus will be paid per the 12-week commitment.
- All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
- Four (4) weekend shifts are required for each 4-week schedule period.
- During the 12-week period, the employee must work one (1) holiday shift (defined by Department Manager or designee).
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401k.
- Current Baylor Frisco FT/PT employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program.
- Current USPI employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program.
POSITION SUMMARY AND DUTIES:
The RN is responsible for planning, directing, organizing, coordinating, and implementing all nursing care services for the post-surgical and medical patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. RN ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care maintains compliance with professional nursing, Joint Commission, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages from 1 month to geriatric.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
The RN provides direct nursing in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization. The current requirements are:
- Current Texas RN licensure or compact license
- Current BLS
- ACLS and PALS required within 30 days
- Two years’ experience Med/Surg required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com