Website Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
Seasonal RN – OR Surgical Services, $80/hr. 12 hrs/3 days
Seasonal RN – OR Surgical Services
Commitment: 6 weeks
Shift: 12hr 0630-1900; 3 days per week
Seasonal RN Rate: $80.00 per hour
- All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
- Call shift may be required
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401k.
- Current Baylor Frisco FT/PT employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program.
- Current USPI employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program.
POSITION SUMMARY AND DUTIES:
Surgical Registered Nurse is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure. The Registered Nurse is a resource person and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel. The staff member can expect to care for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric, and pediatric patients from 1 month through adolescence. The attached criteria-based performance evaluation provides a specific set of standards as they relate to age specific competency.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum one year previous OR experience required
- Current Texas License as a Registered Nurse
- BLS required
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org