Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
RN Resident Post Surgical Unit (PSU) / Full-time, 7:00p – 7:00a, Varied
This Residency is offered to graduate nurses and nurses with no prior experience. Didactics and preceptor-guided clinical experiences combine to develop the previously inexperienced nurse into a contributing member of a fast-paced team of professionals providing care for minor to critically ill patients. The Nurse Resident will receive instruction in:
- Transitioning from entry-level nurse to competent professional
- Development of effective clinical judgment
- Strengthening of commitment to nursing
- Ability to incorporate research-based evidence into practice
- New Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Graduate Nurse (GN) license required
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Strong Communication skills, written and verbal
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com