Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
Registration Specialist / Full-time, 7:00a – 7:00p, Mon, Wed, Fri
Responsibilities include entering and updating patient demographic information, registering patients and processing their paperwork, and collecting upfront amounts due from patients. Escorting paperwork and patients to preoperative area.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One year previous experience preferred
- Must have the skills necessary to operate the office equipment required to fulfill job duties.
- Forty-five (45) wpm typing skills required.
- Medical terminology and computer experience beneficial
- Good communication and people skills essential.
- Ability to multitask
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com