Website Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
Respiratory Therapist (RRT) / PRN, 7:00a – 7:00p, Varied
Under the direction of a physician, administers both continuous and intermittent Respiratory Care modalities, ventilator management and diagnostic testing, following department policies, procedures and prevailing professional standards of care. Performs patient assessment and care plan management following established protocols. Works with Team Members within the Respiratory Care department and other departments to facilitate superior patient care outcomes. Recognizes the purpose of this service is to provide high quality customer service and to promote patient safety.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the NBRC, or if RR Eligible, obtaining RRT within 6 months.
- Neonatal Pediatric Specialist (NPS) by NBRC preferred
- Minimum of 3 years acute care hospital Respiratory Therapy & NICU experience
- Respiratory Care Practitioner by Texas Department of Health.
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, and STABLE preferred
- Independent decision making skills.
- Basic Computer skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org