Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
Registered Nurse – Surgical Services
Surgical Registered Nurse is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure. The Registered Nurse is a resource person and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel. The staff member can expect to care for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric, and pediatric patients from 1 month through adolescence. The attached criteria based performance evaluation provides a specific set of standards as they relate to age specific competency.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum one year previous OR experience required
- Current Texas License as a Registered Nurse required
- BLS required
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
- Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org