Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Frisco
CT / X-ray Technologist, Part-time, 9:00a – 9:00p, Sat. & Sun.
Performs quality CT and diagnostic procedures accurately and in a timely manner. Operates CT and X-ray equipment, develops film, and prepares patient’s room, equipment, supplies and medications. Provides patient services using imaging modalities. Practices proper radiation safety; (ALARA) techniques on all exams performed.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Specific Training in CT
- At least One (1) year experience in operating room including Advanced Training
- Graduate of an AMA – approved school of Radiologic Technology
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Health as a Medical Radiologic Technologist – General License
- Current BLS Certification
- Must be able to participate in Departmental Call Rotation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com