Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
Radiology Tech – PRN
Performs quality diagnostic procedures accurately and in a timely manner. Operates X-ray equipment, develops film, and prepares patient’s room, equipment, supplies and medications. Provides patient services using imaging modalities. Practices proper radiation safety; (ALARA) techniques on all exams performed.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- At least One (1) year experience specific in operating room preferred.
- Graduate of an AMA – approved school of Radiologic Technology
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Health as a Medical Radiologic Technologist – General License
- Current BLS certification
- Must be able to participate in Departmental Call Rotation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com