Website Baylor Scott & White Medical Center at Frisco
The RN has the responsibility to plan, direct organize, coordinate and implement all nursing care services for the post surgical patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He / she ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care maintain compliance with professional nursing JCAHO, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages from 1 month to geriatric. This position is assigned to respond to patients presenting to facility with a healthcare need and providing the Medical Screening Exam as delegated by the Medical Executive Committee.
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- At least 3 years experience as a RN in hospital Medical/Surgery or ICU unit.
- RN, current in the State of Texas
- ACLS, PALS or in education plan
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com