Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
PSU Step Down RN / Full-Time, 7:00a – 7:00p, Varied
The RN has the responsibility to plan, direct organize, coordinate and implement all nursing care services for the post surgical patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He / she ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care maintain compliance with professional nursing TJC, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages from 1 month to geriatric. This position is assigned to respond to patients presenting to facility with a healthcare need and providing the Medical Screening Exam as delegated by the Medical Executive Committee.
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- At least 3 years experience as a RN in hospital ICU unit preferred.
- RN, current in the State of Texas.
- BLS,ACLS, PALS
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com