Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Frisco
Post Surgical Unit LVN / Full-time, 7:00p – 7:00a, Varied
Assists the Registered Nurse in the care, reassessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of each assigned surgical or medical patient. Plans, provides, and documents care, and teaching rendered. Assures a plan of care is carried out in a safe environment through nursing performance. Ensures the highest quality and safe care delivery while maintaining compliance with TJC, and all Federal and State standards of care. The LVN cares for all ages from infant to mature adult.
- Graduate from an accredited Licensed Vocational Nursing Program.
- At least 1 year of experience in a hospital setting.
- LVN, current in the State of Texas.
- BLS; ACLS and PALS within 6 months of hire
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients on the unit
- Strong Communication skills, verbal and written
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com