OR RN Clinical Manager / Full-time, Days, Mon – Fri
The OR Clinical Manager has responsibility for overseeing and facilitating the daily business of the operating room in accordance with policies, procedures, industry standards of practice, JCAHO standards, and per the direction of the management team of Surgical Services. This individual oversees and works with Charge RN to ensure daily staffing needs are met in coordinating the day-to-day operations of the dept. Accomplish department objectives by overseeing staff management, planning, and evaluating department activities. Assist in maintaining staff selection, oversee educators with orientations, and the training of employees. Ensure a safe, secure environment. Perform/assist with staff performance evaluations. Able to coach and counsel employees. Assist staff in rooms as needed. The Clinical Manager is visible in the department while overseeing the flow of the daily surgery schedule, problem-solving during the daily operation of the department, and managing projects as assigned by Director. Maintains quality service, and customer service, QAPI projects, promoting a culture of safety. Manage the department in the absence of the Director.
- Graduate of an accredited school or professional nursing.
- A baccalaureate degree (BSN) is required.
- Five (5) years of experience in surgery
- Two (2) years of experience in a management position is preferred.
- Current Texas RN License
- Certified in CPR
- Independent decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills with staff and physicians.
Choose OPERATING ROOM – SURGICAL SERVICES on the application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org