Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Frisco
**$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS** OR Surgical Services RN / Full-time, 11:00a – 7:30p, Mon – Fri
Surgical Registered Nurse is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure. The Registered Nurse is a resource person and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel. The staff member can expect to care for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric, and pediatric patients from 1 month through adolescence. The attached criteria based performance evaluation provides a specific set of standards as they relate to age specific competency.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum one year previous OR experience preferred
- Current Texas License as a Registered Nurse
- BLS required
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
- Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient