Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
**$10,000 Sign On Bonus** OR Surgical Services Charge RN / FT, 11:00a – 7:30p, Mon – Fri
The Surgical Services Evening Charge Nurse has responsibility for supervising staff in accordance with policies, procedures, industry standards of practice, Joint Commission standards, and per direction of the Director of Surgical Services. This individual assists in circulator roles to assist staff as needed. Accountabilities include coordinating plans for new staff orientation, assisting in the evaluation process of staff members in the OR, making assignments, problem solving during daily operation of department, and managing projects as assigned by director of the department.
- Graduate of accredited school or professional nursing.
- Baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Five (5) years experience in surgery as circulator
- Two (2) years experience in surgery management as a service coordinator or charge position preferred
- Current Texas RN License
- BLS required
- CNOR preferred
- Independent decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills with staff and physicians.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org