Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
Seasonal Certified Surgical Tech (CST), $40.00/hr.
Seasonal Certified Surgical Tech (CST)
Commitment: 13 weeks
Seasonal RN Rate: $40.00 per hour
- All seasonal CSTs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
- Four (4) weekend shifts are required for each 4-week schedule period.
- During the 13-week period, the employee must work one (1) holiday shift (defined by Department Manager or designee).
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401k.
- Current Baylor Frisco FT/PT employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program.
- Current USPI employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Surgical Services, and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Surgical Technician is responsible for providing surgical scrub on all types of minor and major surgical procedures dependent on individual competence.
- Minimum 2 years’ clinical experience in Operating Room environment desired.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Graduate of accredited Surgical Technology Program.
- Certified as an Operating Surgical Technologist required.
- BLS required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com