Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
Operating Room Materials Management Nurse / Full-time, 8:00a-4:30p, Mon-Fri
The Materials Management Nurse is responsible for overseeing processes related to managing the inventory of supplies, instruments, and equipment in the Surgical Services Department. This individual is a liaison to the Materials Management Department to assure that staff and physicians have what they need to perform all procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum of 5 years previous OR experience preferred, experience with inventory control and materials systems
- Current Texas License as a Registered Nurse
- BLS required
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with physicians, vendor representatives and employees.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures and professional surgical services standards.
- Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
- Knowledge of Meditech Information System preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com