Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
Operating Room Materials Management / Full-time, 7:30a-4:00p, Mon-Fri
The Materials Management position is responsible for overseeing processes related to managing the inventory of supplies, instruments, and equipment in the Surgical Services Department. This individual is a liaison to the Materials Management Department to assure that staff and physicians have what they need to perform all procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years previous OR experience preferred, experience with inventory control and materials systems preferred.
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with physicians, vendor representatives and employees.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures and professional surgical services standards.
- Knowledge of Meditech Information System preferred.
- Skilled with Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Prefer working knowledge of hospital contracts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org