Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
NICU RN / Part-time, 6:45a – 7:15p, Varied
The RN has the responsibility to, plan, direct, organize, coordinate and implement all nursing care services for the newborn in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He/She ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care to maintain compliance with professional nursing, The Joint Commission, and all Federal and State standards of care.
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- At least 1 year experience as a RN in hospital setting on a neonatal unit.
- RN current in the State of Texas
- NRP required within 30 days of employment
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com