Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Frisco
Newborn Nursery RN / Full-time, 7:00p – 7:00a, 3 (12 hour shifts)
The RN has the responsibility to, plan, direct, organize, coordinate and implement all nursing care services for the newborn in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He/She ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care to maintain compliance with professional nursing, The Joint Commission, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages from adolescent to middle adults.
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- At least 1 year experience as a RN in hospital setting on a neonatal unit.
- GN’s will be considered for an internship on a case by case basis.
- RN current in the State of Texas
- NRP required within 90 days of employment
- STABLE required within one year of employment
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com