Website Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
Lead Sterile Processing Tech / Full-time, 3:00p – 11:30p, Monday-Friday, with call
Under the direction of the Sterile Processing Department (SPD) Manager, the Sterile Processing Shift Lead monitors daily operations in the SPD department, ensuring that technicians are trained in and abide by all departmental policies and procedures. Monitors quality of product of individual employees and of an assigned shift. Orders supplies. Assesses and troubleshoots safety, instrument, and equipment issues. Establishes and maintains professional rapport with medical, nursing, and other staff. Performs the duties of an SPD Technician as required. Assumes responsibilities for department as a whole in the absence of the SPD Manager.
- High School graduation or equivalent.
- Previous Team lead or supervisory experience preferred
- Current certification as a CRCST (IAHCSMM), or CRCST (CBSPD) required.
- 3 years of previous Sterile Processing Experience.
- Ability to operate complex machinery including washers, ultrasonic cleaners, and sterilizers.
- Ability to competently perform multiple, complex tasks.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org