Labor and Delivery (L&D) RN / PRN, 6:45p – 7:15a, Varied
The RN is responsible for planning, directing, organizing, coordinating, and implementing all nursing care services for the labor, delivery, and recovery of patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. The RN ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care to maintain compliance with professional nursing, the Joint Commission, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages, from adolescents to middle adults.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- At least 1-year experience as an RN in a hospital setting on an L&D unit.
- GNs will be considered for an L&D internship on a case-by-case basis.
- RN licensure, current in the State of Texas
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) certification is required within 90 days of employment and before completing orientation.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification is required within 90 days of employment and before completing orientation.
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet the needs of patients and the unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Choose LABOR & DELIVERY (L&D) on the application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com