Insurance Collection Specialist / Business Office / Full-Time
Responsibilities include reviewing and following up on self-pay and insurance accounts. Additional duties include working correspondence and credit balances. The individual applying for this position will have a strong knowledge of Hospital Insurance follow-up. This includes knowledge of insurance websites and tools necessary to appeal and work online with insurance companies. The individual must also have a strong understanding of insurance contracts and be able to calculate reimbursement correctly when necessary. This position also requires written appeals work and strong documentation skills
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must have skills necessary to operate the office equipment required to fulfill.
- 2-5 years experience in hospital insurance collections processing commercial and managed care claims preferred.
- Computer knowledge, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, is required.
- Experience working with Meditech is a plus.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Responds to telephone and on-site inquiries from patients in a courteous, timely, and informative manner.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work comp (Subscriber and non-subscriber) knowledge beneficial.
Choose BUSINESS OFFICE on the application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com