Website Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
HR Assistant / Full-time, 7:30a – 4:00p, Mon-Fri
The Human Resource Assistant is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the HR Director in supporting the Hospital. This position carries out administrative responsibilities in the following functional areas: New hire onboarding, off-boarding, orientation, recruitment, pre-employment, uploading documents to ee files, general benefits, and is in compliance with all hospital standards and state and national labor laws. Serves as first point of contact for all on site employee general questions regarding HR.
This position is a 100% onsite position. Our patients and team are all on site and HR is on site to support them.
- Responsible for all pre-employment activities and onboarding of new hires, coordinating with recruiting, HR coordinators and hiring managers
- Maintains electronic personnel files, uploads all documents timely and accurately
- Maintains accurate and current personnel files for employees and contractor/agency personnel
- Plans monthly Orientation
- Heavy data entry into ADP and HR System
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date paper and electronic human resource files, records, and documentation
- Tracks employees Leave status and updates electronically
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Maintaining required postings throughout the Hospital.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years prior HR experience required.
- Associate’s degree in Business or Healthcare related field preferred.
- Familiarity with basic Employment Law, including I-9, FMLA, ADA, etc.
- Prior experience in ADP data entry a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Solid and accurate typing and keying skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Word and Excel.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn ADP, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
- Ability to multitask
- SHRM membership a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org