Housekeeping Attendant / Full-time Multiple Shifts Available
This individual performs various routine cleaning functions and assignments as directed by the EVS Lead or Director, including cleaning, sanitizing, trash removal, linen, and delivery. The Environment Attendant maintains the hospital in a sanitary, attractive, and orderly condition based on the EVS standards included in the EVS Policy and Procedure Manual. Performed any other duties assigned by the Environmental Services Director of Lead Tech.
- Completion of high school education or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and follow instructions in English.
- Hospital experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to follow established EVS Policies and Procedures in performing daily tasks.
- Possess the ability to perform routine and repetitive tasks, including cleaning patient rooms, offices, and restrooms, providing floor care, porter linens and trash throughout the hospital, and detail cleaning.
- Must be able to keep all equipment in good working condition.
- Possess the ability to perform periodic or situational duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Must be able to write and understand the English language.