Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
Housekeeping Attendant / Full-time, 1:30p – 9:30p, Mon-Fri
Under the supervision of the EVS Manager the Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for care of the hospital environment which includes cleaning, sanitizing, trash removal, linen delivery and floor care. This individual performs a variety of routine cleaning functions and assignments as directed by the EVS Manager. The Environment Attendant maintains the hospital in a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition based on the EVS standards included in the EVS Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Hospital experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Completion of high school education or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and follow instructions in English.
- Possess the ability to follow established EVS Policy and Procedures in performing daily tasks.
- Possess the ability to perform routine repetitive task which may include, cleaning of patient rooms, offices, rest rooms, provide floor care, porter linens and trash throughout hospital, and detail cleaning.
- Must be able to keep all equipment in good working condition.
- Possess the ability to perform periodic or situational duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Must be able to write and understand the English language.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org