Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
Porter – Floor Tech PRN
Under the supervision of the EVS Director the Environment Floor Tech responsible for floor care, all hard floor surfaces or carpet in assigned area, window/wall cleaning, moving furniture and equipment, setups, removal and hanging of cubicle curtains, maintaining quality assurance standards, maintaining neat and clean equipment on a daily basic including wet floor sings, buckets and wringers. Also responsible for hospital environment which includes cleaning, sanitizing, trash and linen removal, . This individual performs a variety of routine cleaning functions and assignments as directed by the EVS Lead or Director. The Environment Floor Tech maintains the hospital in a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition based on the EVS standards included in the EVS Policy and Procedure Manual. Performs other duties as needed.
- Completion of high school education or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and follow instructions in English.
- Hospital experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Possess the ability to follow established EVS Policy and Procedures in performing daily tasks.
- Possess the ability to perform routine repetitive task which may include, cleaning of patient rooms, offices, rest rooms, provide floor care, porter linens and trash throughout hospital, and detail cleaning.
- Must be able to keep all equipment in good working condition.
- Possess the ability to perform periodic or situational duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Must be able to write and understand the English language.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org