Environmental Services Cleaning Attendant / PRN 6:00 pm – 4:30 am
Under the supervision of the EVS Manager, the Environment Attendant is responsible for caring for the hospital environment, which includes cleaning, sanitizing, trash removal, linen, and delivery. This individual performs various routine cleaning functions and assignments as directed by the EVS Lead or Director. The Environment Attendant maintains the hospital in a sanitary, attractive, and orderly condition based on the EVS standards included in the EVS Policy and Procedure Manual. Performs other duties as assigned by Environmental Services Director or Lead Tech.
- Completion of high school education or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and follow instructions in English.
- Hospital experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to follow established EVS Policies and Procedures in performing daily tasks.
- Possess the ability to perform routine, repetitive tasks, including cleaning patient rooms, offices, and restrooms, providing floor care, porter linens, and trash throughout the hospital, and detail cleaning.
- Must be able to keep all equipment in good working condition.
- Possess the ability to perform periodic or situational duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Must be able to write and understand the English language.