Emergency Department RN / FT, 7:00 pm – 7:00 am, $20,000 Sign-On!
The RN has the responsibility to plan, direct, organize, coordinate, and implement all nursing care services for the emergency department patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. They ensure the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care maintain compliance with professional nursing TJC and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages, from newborns to mature adults.
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- At least 3 years experience as an RN in an Emergency Room setting.
- RN, current in the State of Texas
- ACLS and PALS or ENPC are required within 30 days of employment.
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet the needs of patients and the unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Please choose EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT on the application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org