Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Frisco
Emergency Services RN / PRN, Night and Day Shifts, Varied
The RN has the responsibility to plan, direct organize, coordinate and implement all nursing care services for the emergency department patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He / she ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care maintain compliance with professional nursing TJC, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages from newborn to mature adult.
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- At least 3 years experience as a RN in Emergency Room setting.
- RN, current in the State of Texas
- ACLS and PALS or ENPC required within 90 of employment
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org