Director of Emergency Services RN M-F
The Emergency Room / Urgent Care Director is responsible for all departmental functions in support of the hospital’s mission, vision, and facility goals. The Director identifies the cost-effective systems needed to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, resource availability, and changes in customers. This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies, including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers, and vendors. The Director identifies and remedies through continuous customer satisfaction data and employee involvement. The Emergency Room / Urgent Care Director works with Senior Management to meet Facility goals.
- Graduate of a professional school of nursing
- BSN preferred
- Minimum of 5yrs experience in ER / Urgent Care setting.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 year’s experience in a Nursing Management Position
- Current Texas RN License
- ACLS and PALS preferred or included in education plans
- Knowledgeable of TDH, Medicare, and TJC rules, regulations, and standards
- Ability to make independent sound nursing and management decisions
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent Leadership Skills
Apply to EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT on the application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com