Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
Emergency Department – Staff RN PRN Nights
The RN has the responsibility to plan, direct, organize, coordinate, and implement all nursing care services for emergency department patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He/she ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care and maintains compliance with professional nursing TJC and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages, from newborns to mature adults.
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- At least three years experience as an RN in an Emergency Room setting.
- RN, current in the State of Texas
- ACLS and PALS or ENPC required within 90 of employment
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet the needs of patients and the unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com