Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
**$15,000 SIGN ON BONUS** Director of Surgical Services
Opportunity for an energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individual for Director of Surgical Services at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Frisco in Frisco, Texas. Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Frisco is a 68-bed physician owned joint venture hospital accredited by The Joint Commission offering a wide array of medical services utilizing cutting edge medical technologies such as Xi robots and Xvision spine technology. With Centers of Excellence in Total Joint, Spine, Shoulder, and Bariatrics; Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Frisco is a market leader within a highly competitive landscape focused on continual growth driven by patient safety, quality care, and patient satisfaction.
The Director of Surgical Services, in collaboration with hospital leadership, is responsible for:
- Developing, organizing, coordinating and facilitating specific strategies to achieve organizational objectives
- Translating the hospital vision to departmental, operational strategies, prioritizing and executing those strategies
- Integrating varied practices, standards, policies and procedures to ensure optimization of resources
- Establishing an environmental framework that celebrates cultural diversity, communication, business ethics, accountability and empowerment
- Developing and managing a fiscal, operational plan that supports hospital, strategic imperatives
Required Minimum Education: Must hold a Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited nursing school; a Master’s degree is preferred. CNOR is highly preferred.
Required Minimum Experience and Skills: 5 years of progressive leadership experience within Surgical Services, performance management skills, financial acumen, strategic planning, communication skills, knowledge of industry standards, leadership and interpersonal skills; strong physician relation skills; and strong analytical skills.
Located 25 miles north of Dallas and only a 20 minute drive from both Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and Dallas Love Field Airport, Frisco is home to multiple professional sports teams, including the Dallas Cowboys, and continues to be one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. Soon to be the new location of the PGA, Frisco offers its residents access to fine dining, world class shopping, and a nationally ranked school system. Voted #1 Best Place to Live in America by Money Magazine, Frisco isn’t just a family-first suburb — it’s a beloved city unto itself.
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Frisco offers a competitive salary and benefit package.