Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Frisco
**$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS** Manager of Post Surgical Unit (PSU) and Stepdown / Full-time, Days, Off shifts as required
The Department Manager is responsible for all departmental functions in support of the hospital mission, vision, and facility goals. The Manager identifies the cost-effective systems needed to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, resource availability and changes in customers. This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors. The Manager identifies and remedies through continuous customer satisfaction data and employee involvement. The Department Manager works with Senior Management in meeting Facility goals.
The Manager takes patient assignments as needed to meet census demands and fluctuations.
- Graduate of professional school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in Medical/Surgical and Intensive Care nursing.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a management position.
- Current Texas RN License.
- BLS, PALS and ACLS
- Knowledge of TDH, Medicare and Joint Commission rules & regulations.
- Ability to make independent sound nursing and management decisions.
- Liaison between staff and administration as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com