Director of Human Resources / Full-time, Days
Reports to the CEO and is responsible for providing support to Senior Leadership, Management, and employees. Oversees the hiring, retention, termination, personnel records, compensation, benefit, employee relations, and FMLA/LOA processes. Understands Joint Commission requirements. Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, open-door environment.
- Bachelor degree required
- SHRM or PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Hospital HR experience required
- 3-5 years of HR management required
- Posses the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with department heads and visitors.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Choose ADMINISTRATION in the application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org