Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco
Culinary Cashier / Full-time, 1:00pm – 9:00pm, Friday – Monday
- Under general supervision, performs the functions of cash register operator and other related duties.
- Checks cash drawer for accuracy before and after transaction are made.
- Checks cash register tape to ensure sufficient supply.
- Maintain sufficient change so that work can proceed without interruption.
- Explain menu or prices whenever questioned.
- Handles monetary transactions, ringing up sales and making change.
- Reconciles receipts with cash and/ or meal tickets; records information accurately; returns cash and receipts with cash and/ or meal tickets to management; reports discrepancy.
- Clean station and surrounding area before leaving area for other assignments.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a high volume restaurant, hospital, or Institution preferred.
- Minimum: Reading, basic math, written language in English
- Preferred: High School education (diploma) or equivalent
- Meet all City, County, State and Federal certification standards.
- Clean café dinning room; ice down salad bar; make coffee and tea; restock condiments
- Prepare salads for café
- Responsibly handles all monetary transactions.
- Locks cash register when leaving the immediate area, and keeps register key on person at all times.
- Calculates all sales on cash register. Recording free meals and charge purchases.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com