Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Frisco
Culinary Cashier / Full-time, Sunday – Thursday, Closing shift
Checks cash drawer for accuracy before and after shift.
Maintain sufficient change so that work can proceed without interruption.
Explain menu or prices when necessary.
Handles monetary transactions, ringing up sales and making change.
Reconciles receipts with cash and/ or meal tickets; records information accurately; returns cash and receipts with cash and/ or meal tickets to management; reports discrepancy.
Cleans and stocks café and dining room as needed.
- Minimum: Reading, basic math, written language in English
- Preferred: High School education (diploma) or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a high volume restaurant, hospital, or Institution preferred.
- Obtains food handler certification within 60 days of start date.
- Assists with serving line.
- Relays customer concerns and praise to Management.
- Displays positive guests relations at all time.
- Prepares cash reports and deposits
- Restock refrigerator- nourishment in reach-in.
- Demonstrate initiative in assuming responsibilities.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com