Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Frisco
Business Office Pre-Certification Specialist / Full-time, 7:30a – 4:00p, Mon – Fri
Responsibilities include updating patient demographic information, verifying insurance benefits, and obtaining authorization/precertification as needed. Responsibilities also include determining and notifying patients in advance of upfront collections.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One year previous experience in hospital insurance pre-certification required.
- Must have the skills necessary to operate the office equipment required to fulfill job duties.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English.
- Forty-five (45) wpm typing skills required.
- Medical terminology and computer experience beneficial.
- Must have have good organizational skills and be able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledgeable of insurance benefits terminology.
- Excellent phone skills required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com