Application Support Engineer
This position is responsible for Application Maintenance, Support, and integration of the various clinical and non-clinical systems. It includes configuration and integration, along with maintaining data loads and extracts. Some analysis and development, including report writing, may be required. The position works with clinical analysts and vendors to design and implement solutions hospital-wide. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of technical support role. Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
On-Site Position Day Shift M-F, 8-5
- 5+ years of application support experience
- 2+ years of HL7 and/or EDI experience
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- 1+ years’ experience in Healthcare
- 1+ years of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) development
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, adaptability, enthusiasm, and motivation.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Clinical systems such as Meditech, Summit, Iatrics
- SQL Report Development, data warehouse development
- Data migration, data conversion, and loading experience
- Change Control, version control, build, and configuration management
- Oracle & MS SQL DBA experience
Choose INFORMATION SYSTEMS on the application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com