PACU RN – FT
The RN is responsible for planning, directing, organizing, coordinating, and implementing all nursing care services for Phase 2 patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He/she ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care and maintains compliance with professional nursing TJC and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages, from pediatric to geriatric.
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- At least 3 years experience as an RN.
- RN, current in the State of Texas
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet the needs of patients and the unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written